31.10.11

Halloween Highlights




Well Halloween is already tomorrow which is weird and crazy and it feels like it came so fast. I've been making myself get into the good old spooky halloween spirit. I've worked so hard at eating candy and watching movies and looking at cool pictures of me in old halloween costumes, it was really tiring I do so much. Look I even made you a collage to show my spirit.

But seriously I did come across some cool old photos of kids in their halloween costumes, their almost as cool as all the girls I saw last night wearing bras and underwear pretending to be dressed up. They all looked so cute and creative, one of them even put flowers on her underwear and bra and flashed the peace sign for some group pictures, I literally felt like I was in the 60's.
Ok back to real costumes:



No comments:

Post a Comment