9.2.12

Obsesse

I've noticed a pattern in my day to day life lately. I tend to fixate on different things each week, one week it could be Chris Owens from Girls and the next Mirage by Fleetwood Mac. It's odd but I kind of like it. I have something to define each week of my year in a way. Ofcourse it's not every week and the obsessions aren't always as crazy as some I've had in the past (i.e. Virgin Suicides or my 7th grade obsession of Matthew Perry) but that doesn't make them any less fun.
This week's baby crush as I like to call it, is the model Ali Michael.
I saw her at Opening Ceremony about two weeks ago and recognized her right away, and lately I can't seem to get enough of her insanely perfect outfits and even more insanely perfect eyebrows. I mean look at them.

But her outfits are the thing that really kills me. Her style is so clean, that's the best word I can think of to describe it. She makes me want to throw out my entire wardrobe and only wear black for the rest of my life. But I wouldn't come close to achieving the emaculate look of her outfits.


Check out that amazing beanie. I think I want to DYI one with some vintage jewelry and pins, it's too great.

No comments:

Post a Comment